Fill the Assessment Form Post-Graduation Work Permit In response to COVID-19, Canada has implemented special measures impacting international students. The post-graduation work permit (PGWP) is a pillar of Canada’s immigration system, allowing international students who graduate from universities and colleges in Canada to work in Canada for up to three years upon graduation. The post-graduation work permit … Continue reading Post-Graduation Work Permit – Canada
Fill the Assessment Form For whom the work permit for? Spouses and common-law partners of certain foreign workers and international students in Canada.   How does it work? You may be eligible for an open work permit if you’re: a spouse of a skilled worker in an occupation under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill type 0, A or … Continue reading Canada Work permits for spouses and partners of foreign workers and students